What this policy covers
You can see our full policy here
What personal information we collect
Profile InformationWe may collect information from you if you use the contact form. This includes your email address.
Usage InformationWe collect information about your usage of the site, such as pages visited, documents downloaded, etc.
How we use the information we collectWe collect this information in order to:
- analyse and interpret it to help meet our objectives and obligations;
- communicate information to you about engagement opportunities, events and other initiatives; and
- respond to enquiries and otherwise engage with stakeholders.
External linksOur website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
SecurityWhile no online service is completely secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take all reasonable measures to do so.
Requesting access or correcting your personal informationYou have the right to:
- access your personal data and to rectify any inaccuracies within that personal data;
- request for the erasure of your personal data residing with us;
- request your personal data in portable, machine-readable format; and
- withdraw your consent to our processing of their personal data.
If you wish to contact us to with a request relating to personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.