We are seeking to appoint an ambitious Senior Planner or an Associate Planner to work within our fast-paced Planning Consultancy team.
Senior Planner: £44,000 – £50,000
Associate Planner: £52,000 – £60,000
Job Salary£44,000 - £60,000
Closing DateOctober 3, 2022
We are looking for an individual to support our team through:
• Provision of considered and commercially aware planning strategy advice to clients.
• Leading the preparation and coordination of planning applications.
• Managing planning programmes.
• Inputting into public consultation strategies.
• Liaison with the wider Be First teams, clients, the public, sub-consultants, and a range of public and private bodies.
• Providing technical and procedural advice that problem-solves and ‘adds value’.
In addition, for an Associate Planner, the individual will contribute to:
• Supporting and managing junior members of the team, thereby contributing to effective team working and development.
• Actively seeking out business development opportunities to support the team’s growth ambitions.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills and experience:
• Proven technical abilities and demonstrable knowledge and understanding of national, regional, and local development issues and trends.
• Diligent and accurate in research with excellent professional writing skills.
• A critical thinker with excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to weigh up all possible options to problem and make considered decisions.
• Displays tact and diplomacy when managing difficult situations.
• Exemplary client management.
In addition, for an Associate Planner, we are looking for an individual with the following skills and experience:
• Experience in seeking business development opportunities and contribution to business growth.
How to apply
If you have any questions about this opportunity, or would like an informal discussion with one of the team before applying, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 3rd October 2022. In your covering letter, please confirm which position you are applying for and tell us about your motivation for applying and how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role.
Please apply to us directly. We are unable to accept applicants via agencies.