We are seeking to appoint a Graduate Planning Consultant to work within a fast-paced Planning Consultancy team which has recently been shortlisted for the RTPI Small Planning Consultancy Award. You will need to be able to demonstrate a keen interest in town planning, outstanding organisation, be solutions led and have excellent customer service skills.
Job Advert – Graduate Planning Consultant June 2022
Job Salary£28,000 - £30,000 + benefits, pension, and 30 days annual leave
Closing DateJune 30, 2022
We are looking for a Graduate Planning Consultant to support our growing Planning Consultancy team. The individual will contribute to:
• Undertaking robust planning policy and site research.
• Provision of planning strategy advice to support senior members of the team.
• Preparation and coordination of planning applications.
• Inputting into public consultation strategies.
• Liaise with the wider Be First teams, clients, the public, sub-consultants and a range of public and private bodies.
• Providing technical and procedural advice that problem-solves and ‘adds value’.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills:
• Engaging and driven personality wanting to join a highly successful and ambitious team.
• Is a motivated, self-starter with a willingness to learn.
• Is a team player who works effectively with others.
• Proven technical abilities and demonstrable knowledge and understanding of national, regional and local development issues and trends.
• Diligent and accurate in research with excellent professional writing skills.
• A critical thinker with excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to weigh up all possible options to problem and make considered decisions.
In order to apply, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2022 a CV and a covering letter outlining your motivation for applying and highlighting how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role.lauren.tipple@befirst.London