We are looking for someone with:
- Personal and professional skills to help us work effectively with the council, elected Members, and other key stakeholders and actors – to define key strategies and help translate these into plans for delivery.
- An experienced strategist who can support senior officers in Be First and LBBD to accelerate the delivery of our shared strategies and plans.
- Providing visible leadership on these place strategies, actively engaging with key elected Members and external stakeholders (developers, landowners, investors, government agencies etc) to secure and communicate progress, as well as providing internal accountability in Be First and LBBD for delivery.
- Experience of large-scale regeneration strategy and delivery, who can help us work through implications of these strategies for our business plan and commercial objectives, as well as the implications for place-shaping in Barking and Dagenham.
- To help us fund our aspirations, particularly by working up bids for funding from Central Government and Regional Government, as well as other funding mechanisms like TIF and bonds.
Job Salary£80,000 plus package
Closing DateApril 24, 2020
Please email an up-to-date CV with a covering letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) setting out why you are interested in the role and why you believe yourself to be qualified to the following address: Hannah.Lock@befirst.london