We have two roles – Year Out and Graduate Planner
These roles sit within Development Management and you will work closely with Principal Development Management Officers, the Deputy Chief Planning Director, colleagues in Transport, Infrastructure & Policy Planning, Design, Members and LBBD’s Head of Planning Assurance.
Key responsibilities for all roles will be (but are not limited to):
- Lead on a range of work related to smaller planning applications, planning appeals, Tree preservation work and answering general planning and policy queries.
- Preparation of written and oral reports and briefings, including some evening work.
- Make high quality planning assessments having regard to relevant planning policy.
- Manage a complex workload alongside the timely progression of your caseload.
- Liaise with the public, developers and a wide range of public and private bodies, providing technical and procedural advice that problem-solves and ‘adds value’.
Job SalaryCompetitive salary ranges plus company benefits including 30 days annual leave, pension and eligibility for performance related bonus:
Closing DateMarch 3, 2021
Please email an up-to-date CV with a covering letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) setting out why you are interested in the role and why you believe yourself to be qualified, together with a completed diversity and inclusion form, to the following address:Kirsty.Forbes@befirst.London