Be First is leading the way in London in regeneration and building thousands of homes for the people of Barking and Dagenham. As a result, we are recruiting two Deputy Directors of Construction. Below is a summary of the role.
- Support the Director of Construction to ensure that £600m+ of schemes and 2000+ residential units are delivered in Barking and Dagenham by 2023, with 500 units delivered annually thereafter.
- Lead large multidisciplinary teams responsible for delivery of complex schemes up to £200m in value
- Play an active senior leadership role ensuring the team carries out its work to the highest standards of quality, cost effectiveness, timeliness and safety
- Support the Director of Construction ensuring all staff take pride in their work, set high standards, and take accountability for excellence in delivery
- To be capable of deputising for the CD during his absence
Job Salary£80-90k + eligibility for Performance Related Pay scheme and company benefits
Closing DateJanuary 29, 2021
Please email an up-to-date CV with a covering letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) setting out why you are interested in the role and why you believe yourself to be qualified to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org