We are firmly committed to community engagement and involvement as an essential element of our social purpose. This is an important position within Be First’s Engagement team and you will play a vital role in supporting us to embed high quality community involvement standards throughout the company.
The postholder will be responsible for:
- Strengthening the delivery of high-quality community engagement across Be First.
- Working across the organisation to build collaborative relationships and ensure a coordinated and cohesive approach to community engagement.
- Supporting with the on-going engagement activity across a number of major estate renewal projects aimed at building long term, open and transparent working relationships with the community to jointly deliver the objectives of the wider estate renewal programme.
- Support with developing the engagement strategies for these areas and the wider Be First programme.
- Manage our digital engagement platform.